Take time to explore all we have to offer. Join us for worship, check out the programs that interest you, and talk to our members. Discover for yourself why so many find Advent United Methodist Church of Eagan to be relevant, inspiring and life-changing. Click here to watch our Welcome Video.
To learn more about Advent, stop by the Connection Point before or after worship where volunteers will be glad to talk to you personally, answer your questions and help you find your place at Advent.
Worship Services are Sundays at 10 am
Our adult choir, vocal ensembles, and children’s choirs lead us in musical praise with a blend of contemporary songs and more traditional hymns. Our pastors lead us in reflection and prayer, and offer sermons which challenge and inspire. We also add more traditional liturgy such as the Doxology, Apostle’s Creed or other prayers.
Holy Communion is offered during worship on Sunday morning, usually the first weekend of the month. This is open to all who wish to partake.
As People of The United Methodist Church, we will . . .
– Accept you for who you are and offer you a place to belong.
– Welcome diverse opinions and beliefs and show respect for other religions and traditions.
– Care for and support each other and offer support to people facing difficulty.
– Help people in our community and around the world who need to experience the loving touch of Jesus through our hands …. through our lives.
– Offer guidance to anyone who seeks to find deeper meaning in life through a relationship with Jesus Christ.